Ads

This site may use cookies, third-party analytics or an advertising service. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to this use.

This advertising service is crucial to keeping all of my patterns offered for free.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Hat Fever! Simply Burst Beret

 I'm am making the transition from making a bunch of scarves and beanies to leaping into spring with some cute colorful berets and shrugs.
Check out those colors! I love the different shades of green and pink. It just screams spring!

I really wish I had a better camera so you could see this hat better!!! I am in love with this pattern, it's so light and airy and it looks awesome with this multicolored yarn. I used Caron (my favorite brand) Simply Soft Paints in the color "Rose Garden". I love this yarn, it is the same one I used for the puff stitches on my Pretty Puffs hat and scarf. It is the perfect yarn to use because it has so much stretch to it which you want for this hat.

This is a free pattern that is offered on Ravelry, it is not my pattern.

Simply Burst Beret



I suggest trying this pattern out with some light and flexible yarn for optimum "slouchyness" (my new word). This hat works up very very quickly. It took me only 1 1/2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy and I was done!

So get to it hookers!


No comments:

Post a Comment